Nawazuddin Siddiqui was born on 19 May, 1974 in a small village and tehsil in Muzaffarnagar district, Uttar Pradesh, India. Nawazuddin Siddiqui brought up in a Muslim family of Lambardars. Nawazuddin is an Indian actor. He is renowned for his extraordinary performances in Hindi cinema.
Nawazuddin completed his graduate degree with a Bachelor of Science qualification in Chemistry from Gurukul Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar.
Later on, prior to leaving for Delhi looking for another job, Nawazuddin filled in as a chemist in Vadodara for one year. Nawazuddin was in a flash attracted to acting in the wake of watching a play. In the quest for anchoring affirmation at the National School of Drama (NSD) in New Delhi, he acted in more than ten plays with a gathering of companions, to satisfy one of the criteria for confirmation.
In 1996, after being graduated from NSD, Nawazuddin shifted to Mumbai. In 1999, Nawazuddin Siddiqui made his acting debut, in Sarfarosh along with Aamir Khan. Nawazuddin Siddiqui further on took part in various movies including Ram Gopal Varma’s School (1999), Jungle (2000); and Rajkumar Hirani’s Munnabhai MBBS (2003).
In 2003, Nawazuddin performed in a short film, The Bypass, along with Irrfan Khan. 2004 is being the worst years of his struggling life, he was not in a position to pay any rent. Nawazuddin then shares an apartment with the senior in Goregaon, on the cost of cooking meals for him.
Nawazuddin Siddiqui was a former student of the National School of Drama. In 2007, Nawazuddin Siddique made his debut performance alongside Anurag Kashyap’s Black Friday. This everlasting cooperation earned him the Grand Jury Prize at the Indian Film Festival of Los Angeles. He was likewise included in the nomination for the Best Film (Golden Leopard) award at the Locarno Film Festival.
Nawazuddin Siddiqui turned out to be part of the nomination for Best Supporting Actor 3 times at the Filmfare Awards.
Stay connected to discover more about Nawazuddin Siddiqui and his lifestyle.
You might also like Arjun Kapoor and his LifeStyle.
Facts You Never Knew About Nawazuddin Siddiqui!
- Among eight siblings, Nawazuddin was the eldest.
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui will currently depict Balasaheb Thackeray in the biopic Thackeray.
- Nawazuddin has received the “Best Actor” Award, for his outstanding acting in Haramkhor at the New York Indian Film Festival.
- In 2012, Nawazuddin Siddiqui earned the Special Jury Award at the National Film Awards.
- In 2013, He likewise garnered with the Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actor.
- In 2012, Nawazuddin Siddique performed his 1st primary role as Sonu Duggal in Ashim Ahluwalia’s Miss Lovely, that premiered at the Cannes Film Festival.
- During the period between 2002–05, Nawazuddin was enormously out of work, and then he starts living in a shared flat with four other people.
- When he shifted to Mumbai, he tried hard to get the work in television serials, but did not achieve much acclaim.
Nawazuddin Siddiqui Education
Qualification: Bachelor of Science in Chemistry
School: B S S Inter College Budhana, Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh
College: Gurukul Kangri University, Haridwar, UttarakandThe National School of Drama (NSD), New Delhi
Nawazuddin Siddiqui Gallery
Nawazuddin Siddiqui Career
Debut TV Series/Movie: Sarfarosh (1999)
Net Worth: USD $20 million approx
Family & Relatives
Father: Late Nawabuddin Siddiqui (farmer)
Brother(s): Shamaz Nawab Siddiqui and 6 others
Marital Status: Married
Wife/Girlfriend: Anjali Siddiqui
- • Niharika Singh (actress)
Nawazuddin Siddiqui Favorites
Hobbies: Flying Kites, Watching Films, Farming
Favorite Actor: Amitabh Bachchan, Ashish Vidyarthi
Favorite Actress: Sridevi
Favorite Food: Not Available
Favorite Destination: Jaisalmer, Rajasthan
Favorite Color: Black